- This event has passed.
October Winemakers’ Dinner
Friday, October 11 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Red Newt Chef Jeremy Personius has prepared a series of wine and food pairing dinners that will span April until November featuring wines from the cellar Team at Red Newt. Join our Winemaking team as we taste through some great wines paired with four courses created by Chef Jeremy and gain insight behind wine and vintage.
Red Bartlett Pear Tart with Lively Run Chevre and caramelized onion, in a rosemary walnut crust.
2010 Riesling – Sawmill Creek Vineyards
German Style Sausage with sautéed sauerkraut, bacon, honeycrisp apples, and a mustard cream sauce
2016 Riesling – “the Knoll” Lahoma Vineyards
Braised Oxtail with roasted root vegetables over rutabaga and potato smash
2013 Cabernet Franc – Glacier Ridge Vineyards
Black Pearl Creamery Yogurt Cheesecake with Chocolate Ganache
2010 Merlot – Glacier Ridge Vineyards
- Dinners the second Friday of each month
- 6:00pm arrival with thematic wine tasting
- 6:30pm seating for Dinner
- advance sales only – tickets available online, in person or by phone
- seating limited to 44 guests $75 (+ sales tax) per person
…or call 607-546-4100 ext 1